About Internet Learning Society
Founded in 2004, Internet Learning Society is a client-focused result-oriented information technology consulting & staffing services company in New York area.
Our core development services encompass designing & developing dynamic websites, online & social media marketing tools, enterprise-critical applications and frameworks, robust database solutions, CMS intranets & social networks, Reports & Analytics.
We also have a high-tech development center in India, staffed with IT professionals from the leading technical schools and extensive industry experience.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of experts in the field of application design & development, project management, database architecture & solutions and reporting & analytics.
Among the many strengths that distinguish Internet Learning Society in the marketplace are our:
- Expertise in application development & maintenance.
- Broad and evolving service offerings.
- Extensive industry expertise.
- Commitment to the long-term development of our clients and employee.
- Proven and experienced management team.
Internet Learning Society builds successful partnerships with a combination of:
- Proven methodology
- Innovative technology solutions
- Strong team of intellectual and creative resources.
- Open communication with our clients
Open communication between our team of professionals and our clients creates clear expectations of the desired results. During every engagement with a client, we create and maintain an individualized approach based on the client's needs and internal organizational structure. At the same time we employ our proven work methodologies and processes to deliver a final product of the highest quality. This methodology includes the following:
- Requirements Documentation and Analysis (Discovery Phase)
- Strategic Development
- Front End Design
- System Development
- Application Architecture Design and Development
- Database Design
- Integration and Production
- Site Production and Code integration
- User Interface Testing (UIT) and Debugging (on going)
- Implementation/Testing/QAP (Quality Assurance Plans)
- Production Rollout and Transition
- Post-Rollout Debug
- Project Post Mortem and Follow Up